Transform Your Business with Proactive Accounting and Strategic Tax Planning
The Accounting Strategist and Tax Planning Expert You Need
Whether you’re an entrepreneur, a closely held business, or have a complicated tax situation, Cohen CPA leverages decades of experience and strategies to address your taxes and consider how this integrates into your overall financial picture.
Our benchmark for success is helping owners overcome the stress that comes with tax filing, planning, and strategy.
Strategic Accounting Services
Don’t Waste Your Valuable Time on Accounting, Bookkeeping, and Finances…
Give Yourself Time to Do What You Do Best – Go Out and Get More Clients!
Most small business owners waste valuable time attempting to manage finances and keep up the accounting and bookkeeping end of their business, but the successful small business owner knows spending more time on work means generating more profit.
Leave the tedious, time-consuming job of bookkeeping and accounting to the professionals!
- Identify lost checks, lost deposits, or unauthorized wire transfers.
- Detect and prevent embezzlement of funds from within your business.
- Track your business growth and manage your cash effectively.
- Protect yourself from bank errors, fraudulent checks, and other financial crimes directed toward your business.
- We will provide you with regular profit / loss statements that will help you track the operating costs of your business.
- Understand what areas of your business are over / under budget and identify the specific areas that need attention to keep your business profiting.
- Track increases in product sales or returns as a percentage of your sales.
- Determine your current tax liability.
- Gives you a snapshot of the financial health of your business at any given point of time.
- Identify and analyze trends in receiving and payables and take prompt action to keep those trends going in a direction beneficial to your company.
- Balance sheets, along with income statements, are the single most important elements for reporting to potential lenders and investors.
General Ledger Management
- We can help you set up a general ledger system, or identify problems with your current ledger system, that will allow you to eliminate discrepancies and maintain accurate records for your business
- Unlimited consultations.
- Payroll management.
- Tax planning and preparation.
Any number of a wide variety of financial services that would benefit your business.
“Before we started working with Bob, we felt our accountant pushed our work and communication to their subordinates. However, we quickly realized Bob was hands-on and will get to know your entire financial situation. As both a business owner and a W2 employee, we sought a CPA with extensive expertise in these areas. We found this level of experience and a proactive communicator when we found Bob. It wasn’t just a once-a-year meeting anymore, and now after many, many years with Bob as our CPA, he handles our children’s tax planning and preparation too.”
NANCY & RAND G.
“When we first began working together, I had unique financial circumstances. Therefore, I needed someone who would dig in and work through the questions I was facing. And I didn’t want to be in a situation where I was second-guessing or wasting money. Bob brings a broader set of knowledge. He can speak to financial planning, insurance, corporate tax, M&A, and more. Bob is mindful in his considerations, he is incredibly responsive, and I feel I get the expertise I want at a fair price.”
LES R., VP OF SALES FOR A TECHNOLOGY FIRM
GREG G., COMMERCIAL REAL ESTATE
BARRY G., MULTI-ENTITY BUSINESS OWNER
You can’t go wrong with us
Looking For Accounting Advice You Can Trust?
Book a call with us today