Looking For Tax Planning Advice You Can Trust From A DC Metro Area Tax Planner?
We Get It.
We Can Help.
Strategic Tax Planning Services
Would You Like to Shrink Your Yearly Tax Burden? Our Proprietary Plan Will Minimize Your IRS Liability.
Our tax professionals focus on mastering the nuances of tax law, complex tax codes and staying up-to-date on changes that will affect your tax returns throughout the year.
We do this because we know that planning is the key to valuable tax savings and we want to help you plan for greater income by implementing tax savings strategies throughout the year that will benefit you all year long.
Our clients pay the least amount of taxes allowable by law because we help them look for ways to minimize their tax burden.
Did you know, for instance, that you can…
- Move your income into lower tax brackets by splitting income among family members or legal entities.
- Shift income and/or expenses to different years in order to best take advantage of lower rates.
- Defer tax liability through some types of investment options.
- Avoid tax liability through some types of investment options, both on the federal and state level.
- Increase your tax deductions by purchasing things that you enjoy.
These, and other Tax Saving Strategies will help you:
- Benefit from the growth and savings of your own assets by keeping them out of the government’s hands.
- Reduce taxes on investments so that you can grow your money quicker.
- Keep more of what you make by reducing your taxed income.
- Defer income in order to keep your money now and pay your taxes later.
- Understand estate taxes and planning so that your family gets to keep more of what you make.
- Give money while reducing taxes to maximize your giving potential.
- Plan for retirement in ways that best benefit you rather than the IRS.
Nancy & Rand G.
Before we started working with Bob, we felt our accountant pushed our work and communication to their subordinates. However, we quickly realized Bob was hands-on and will get to know your entire financial situation. As both a business owner and a W2 employee, we sought a CPA with extensive expertise in these areas. We found this level of experience and a proactive communicator when we found Bob. It wasn’t just a once-a-year meeting anymore, and now after many, many years with Bob as our CPA, he handles our children’s tax planning and preparation too.
Les R., VP of Sales for a Technology Firm
When we first began working together, I had unique financial circumstances. Therefore, I needed someone who would dig in and work through the questions I was facing. And I didn’t want to be in a situation where I was second-guessing or wasting money. Bob brings a broader set of knowledge. He can speak to financial planning, insurance, corporate tax, M&A, and more. Bob is mindful in his considerations, he is incredibly responsive, and I feel I get the expertise I want at a fair price.
Greg G., Commercial Real Estate
Many years ago, we found Bob when our previous accounting firm shut down, and we needed to get some auditing work done. We have family businesses and commercial properties. Bob has a lot of energy, extremely knowledgeable, and he shares his knowledge freely. He asks many questions, makes suggestions, and provides recommendations. This information gives me the confidence to make informed decisions. Now, all of my children are with him too!
Barry G., Multi-entity Business Owner
I run various hospitality and property management businesses made up of several different entities, making our taxes complex and dynamic. I have confidence that Bob is looking at my entire situation. Bob and the Cohen CPA Strategies LLC team not only do proactive planning, but they also did a retroactive tax analysis that resulted in amending some returns and the receipt of some refunds. He does a great job with the data and keeping everything straight, not to mention intellectual fortitude. Now, many of my family members who own businesses also work with Cohen CPA Strategies LLC. I have and will continue to refer people to Cohen CPA Strategies LLC for tax services.
Copyright © 2022 CohenCPAStrategies.com, All Right's Reserved.