Looking For Accounting Advice You Can Trust From A DC Metro Area CPA?
We Get It.
We Can Help.
Accounting Services You Can Rely On
Give Yourself Time to Do What You Do Best – Go Out and Get More Clients!
Most small business owners waste valuable time attempting to manage finances and keep up the accounting and bookkeeping end of their business, but the successful small business owner knows spending more time on work means generating more profit.
Leave the tedious, time-consuming job of bookkeeping and accounting to the professionals!
Too many business owners are evaluating their success by “what’s in the bank” instead of what is possible when you have a true expert in your corner.
Monthly or quarterly, depending on the size of your business and your specific needs, we will take care of the following accounting and bookkeeping services, which benefit your business in the following ways…
- Identify lost checks, lost deposits, or unauthorized wire transfers.
- Detect and prevent embezzlement of funds from within your business.
- Track your business growth and manage your cash effectively.
- Protect yourself from bank errors, fraudulent checks, and other financial crimes directed toward your business.
- We will provide you with regular profit / loss statements that will help you track the operating costs of your business.
- Understand what areas of your business are over / under budget and identify the specific areas that need attention to keep your business profiting.
- Track increases in product sales or returns as a percentage of your sales.
- Determine your current tax liability.
- Gives you a snapshot of the financial health of your business at any given point of time.
- Identify and analyze trends in receiving and payables and take prompt action to keep those trends going in a direction beneficial to your company.
- Balance sheets, along with income statements, are the single most important elements for reporting to potential lenders and investors.
- We can help you set up a general ledger system, or identify problems with your current ledger system, that will allow you to eliminate discrepancies and maintain accurate records for your business
- Unlimited consultations.
- Payroll management.
- Tax planning and preparation.
- Any number of a wide variety of financial services that would benefit your business.
Nancy & Rand G.
Before we started working with Bob, we felt our accountant pushed our work and communication to their subordinates. However, we quickly realized Bob was hands-on and will get to know your entire financial situation. As both a business owner and a W2 employee, we sought a CPA with extensive expertise in these areas. We found this level of experience and a proactive communicator when we found Bob. It wasn’t just a once-a-year meeting anymore, and now after many, many years with Bob as our CPA, he handles our children’s tax planning and preparation too.
Les R., VP of Sales for a Technology Firm
When we first began working together, I had unique financial circumstances. Therefore, I needed someone who would dig in and work through the questions I was facing. And I didn’t want to be in a situation where I was second-guessing or wasting money. Bob brings a broader set of knowledge. He can speak to financial planning, insurance, corporate tax, M&A, and more. Bob is mindful in his considerations, he is incredibly responsive, and I feel I get the expertise I want at a fair price.
Greg G., Commercial Real Estate
Many years ago, we found Bob when our previous accounting firm shut down, and we needed to get some auditing work done. We have family businesses and commercial properties. Bob has a lot of energy, extremely knowledgeable, and he shares his knowledge freely. He asks many questions, makes suggestions, and provides recommendations. This information gives me the confidence to make informed decisions. Now, all of my children are with him too!
Barry G., Multi-entity Business Owner
I run various hospitality and property management businesses made up of several different entities, making our taxes complex and dynamic. I have confidence that Bob is looking at my entire situation. Bob and the Cohen CPA Strategies LLC team not only do proactive planning, but they also did a retroactive tax analysis that resulted in amending some returns and the receipt of some refunds. He does a great job with the data and keeping everything straight, not to mention intellectual fortitude. Now, many of my family members who own businesses also work with Cohen CPA Strategies LLC. I have and will continue to refer people to Cohen CPA Strategies LLC for tax services.
Copyright © 2022 CohenCPAStrategies.com, All Right's Reserved.